PSV has upgraded it’s website systems for tournament entries as of April 2019. Our NEW system has been setup with efficiency and flexibility for the player/parent in mind. Here are some of the new benefits:
- “Bookings” page – each player/parent can view which events they have registered to and the status of each registration. You can also cancel or edit current registrations from your own account.
- Personal Accounts – PSV’s new system utilizes membership accounts to help every individual player/parent to easily register for and track their entries.
- Convenient Online Payments – simple, fast, and easy online payments have been added for each event throughout the year.
IMPORTANT: Our new registration system does not accept bulk registrations by clubs. In order to maximize efficiency and simplicity for players & parents, PSV will not be accepting any entries directly from clubs. All entries must be submitted by the players/parents through their online accounts on PSV.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR TOURNAMENTS AS A PLAYER/PARENT:
- First, be sure to register for a FREE membership by clicking “Register” in the main menu and follow the steps to complete your membership account.
- For all tournament entries, you must have a partner to register.
- Both partners must have a current AAU membership number. Don’t have one? Get an AAU Number Here.
- Select an event from the “Events” page that you wish to play in.
- Only one partner needs to register for their team – not both. Registering reserves a team spot, NOT a player spot. Be sure you know your partner’s name, email, cell, birthday, AAU number, as well as their parent’s name, cell and email (if under 18).
- BE SURE ONLY TO SELECT A QUANTITY OF “1” FOR A TEAM. EACH SLOT REPRESENTS A TEAM, NOT A SINGLE PLAYER.
- Tournaments will sell out. If you are attempting to register for a tournament and you are getting a message stating “Registration closed” or “Sold out”, please contact the tournament director to confirm as we have last-minute cancellations.
- Registration fees are non-refundable, but are transferable. Please contact the tournament director in order to transfer any tournament credits.
- AM Wave check-in is from 7:30 – 8:00. Matches start at 8:15 and end times will vary.
- PM Wave check-in is from 1:30 – 2:00. Matches start at 2:15 or when courts become available. End times will vary.