As of May 2021, PSV supports multiple bookings with a single payment. When you reserve a team slot, you will need to input your partner info for each event in your cart first. Upon checkout you will need to input your own player info which will apply to all events in your cart. This information is saved to your profile for future use.
- “Bookings” page – each player/parent can view which events they have registered to and the status of each registration. You can also cancel or edit current registrations from your own account.
- Personal Accounts – PSV’s new system utilizes membership accounts to help every individual player/parent to easily register for and track their entries. These accounts will save your Player #1 and Player #2 information for future use.
- Convenient Online Payments – simple, fast, and easy online payments have been added for each event throughout the year.
- The “Cart” menu item can help you checkout if you start a reservation and come back later to resume.
- Partner info is collected separately for each event you reserve, while your own player information is saved to your user profile upon checkout. This is to make future reservations simpler as you will not need to input the data later.
IMPORTANT: Our new registration system does not accept bulk registrations by clubs. In order to maximize efficiency and simplicity for players & parents, PSV will not be accepting any entries directly from clubs. All entries must be submitted by the players/parents through their online accounts on PSV.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR TOURNAMENTS AS A PLAYER/PARENT:
- First, be sure to register for a FREE membership by clicking “Register” in the main menu and follow the steps to complete your membership account.
- For all tournament entries, you must have a partner to register.
- Both partners must have a current AAU membership number. Don’t have one? Get an AAU Number Here.
- Select an event from the “Events” page that you wish to play in. If the same players are doing multiple events together you may enter them and add them all to your cart. If different players are registering for events, checkout and pay for each cart and update the registration information each time.
- Only one partner needs to register for their team – not both. Registering reserves a team spot, NOT a player spot. Be sure you know your partner’s name, email, cell, birthday, AAU number, as well as their parent’s name, cell and email (if under 18).
- BE SURE ONLY TO SELECT A QUANTITY OF “1” FOR A TEAM. EACH SLOT REPRESENTS A TEAM, NOT A SINGLE PLAYER.
- Tournaments will sell out. If you are attempting to register for a tournament and you are getting a message stating “Registration closed” or “Sold out”, please contact the tournament director to confirm as we have last-minute cancellations.
- Registration fees are non-refundable, but are transferable. Please contact the tournament director in order to transfer any tournament credits.
- AM Wave check-in is from 7:30 – 8:00. Matches start at 8:15 and end times will vary.
- PM Wave check-in is from 1:30 – 2:00. Matches start at 2:15 or when courts become available. End times will vary.